Creative Fun for Young Minds™
It's hard to believe that in 2010, The Chenille Kraft Company turned 80 years old. (time really flies when you're having fun.)
What have we learned over the years? If you follow some simple rules, you can succeed and have a great time in the process.
For Chenille Kraft Company, these standards are:
- ADAPT: Don't be afraid to try new things! Adapt when necessary. For the first 34 years, our business was strictly limited to pipe cleaners. Then, in 1954, we made a decision that changed the course of the company. We began selling craft and educational products and never looked back. That decision led to a world of fun and innovation. Talk about loving what you do!
- RESPECT: Earn the respect of those who matter most: our customers, our employees, our suppliers and our community. This means being a good corporate citizen every day, not just when it's convenient.
- QUALITY: Ensure that new products fulfill our promise for a long time to come: Creative Fun for Young Minds ™.
- LISTEN: Listen to your customers! Be open to ideas from everyone, teachers, parents, children, customers, employees, community, company mail ... you get the idea. The more we learn from those around us, the better our products are and the more kids love them.
- SAFETY: Chenille Kraft never forgets the "Play-it-Safe Pledge." A promise to our customers, employees and community to produce only products that meet or exceed all standards of the United States government. We're both proactive and comprehensive in regard to safety. It is the only way to ensure products are as they should be; "100% safe for children.
- DIVERSITY: Hire the best, brightest and most passionate professionals available. The Chenille Kraft Company is an equal opportunity employer. Interested in a career with our company?
Contact us! Interesados en una carrera con nuestra empresa? Póngase en contacto con nosotros!
©2013 The Chenille Kraft Company.
All rights reserved.